Calling all Chili and Chocolate Lovers!
Hey girls!! So in a couple of weeks our ward is having their Annual Chili/Chocolate Cook off. They have one huge buffet table with different kinds of chili and one huge buffet table with different kinds of chocolate treats. We all pig out and they have judges that go around and award prizes to the most creative, best tasting, etc. You'd think this is no big deal- or at least that's what I thought when I showed up last year with a pan of brownies (still in the pan of course). To my dismay I realized that these were not just ordinary dishes these were chocolate MASTERPIECES! We are talking about some seriously beautiful and creative chocolate creations. Needless to say, I didn't claim my dish. :) Anyways, I'm on the search for a really yummy chocolate dessert or tasty chili...but preferebly a chocolate dessert. Any good ideas?
2 comments:
Just milk/dark chocolate or can you do white chocolate to? We love pepperment bark, it is super easy and if you want ot get fancy, you can pour it into molds and/or ad food coloring to give it a different look.
3 parts melted white chocolate
1 part crushed pepperment or spearment(green) candies
just pour and cool.
wow, sorry about all of the typos.
Post a Comment