Sweet and Sour Chicken
Cube 2-3 chicken breasts.
Batter dip in 2 beaten eggs then dip in flour with a dash of garlic salt.
Fry in a sauce pan or wok of oil.
Remove chicken pieces when they are browned and set on a paper towel plate to drain.
I double the sauce because we like it saucy!
(So this is doubled)
In a sauce pan boil:
1 C. chicken broth
1 C. vinegar
7 TBS. ketchup
2 tsp. garlic salt
2 TBS. soy sauce
1 1/2 C. sugar
Put the fried chicken pieces in a baking pan, pour the sauce over and bake for 45 minutes at 350. (You don't have to bake for so long but it tastes better!) You can cover the dish with tin foil if the chicken starts to get brown. Serve over rice. Oh you can add pineapple tidbits to the pan too if you want.
2 comments:
I added a couple recipes. Maybe when you add a recipe you can comment so we will all get the email and can check it out!
Hey everyone! I was excited to see you had started this blog. I'm trying to find new recipes and be better about cooking so this is going to help so much! I'll contribute what I can for ideas, but I'll warn ya...there aren't many. LOL Thanks everyone for what you have put up though...there's some on here that I can't wait to try out.
Post a Comment