Monkey Bread
I got this recipe when I was little and I was a Brownie in Girl Scouts, they taught us how to make this! It doesn't make much so you might have to triple it. It's really old but really yummy!
Ingredients:
2 Can refrigerated dinner rolls or biscuits
1 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
3 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine
Preparation:
In a plastic bag mix sugar and cinnamon.
Cut biscuits into quarters and shake in bag with sugar mixture.
Place coated biscuits in a greased baking dish.
In a small saucepan, heat butter and brown sugar until boiling. Pour hot mixture over biscuit pieces.
Bake in preheated oven at 400 for 15 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve warm.
I got this recipe when I was little and I was a Brownie in Girl Scouts, they taught us how to make this! It doesn't make much so you might have to triple it. It's really old but really yummy!
Ingredients:
2 Can refrigerated dinner rolls or biscuits
1 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
3 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine
Preparation:
In a plastic bag mix sugar and cinnamon.
Cut biscuits into quarters and shake in bag with sugar mixture.
Place coated biscuits in a greased baking dish.
In a small saucepan, heat butter and brown sugar until boiling. Pour hot mixture over biscuit pieces.
Bake in preheated oven at 400 for 15 minutes or until top is golden brown. Serve warm.

1 comments:
I also have this recipe and love it! The first time I made it I didn't have refrigerated bisquits so I just made my own and it still came out great. Thanks for all of the recipes!
Post a Comment