EZ Pizza - Late Night Snack
You guys might think this is silly, but this is one of our favorite "quick" snacks that we do if we get hungry late at night or if we just don't feel like spending ANY effort on making something....
We make little pizza's:
soft tortilla shells
prego spaghetti sauce (because that's what we always buy)
some shredded mozzarella (from a bag)
pepperoni or ham (yes, we've even used lunch meat ham before)
Toss it in the oven for a few minutes, or the microwave. It's actually pretty yummy!
I'm kind of embarassed now......haha!
2 comments:
Don't be embarrased, i think it sounds yummy! It's a nice change from the quessadillas we always make for snacks.
Hey Kelli -
I really enjoy looking at these recipes...and trying them out. But I suddenly feel bad that I'm only taking and not giving! :) I have a few recipes I could share, if there's room for one more contributor! Just let me know. Thanks!! (And thanks for putting this together - it's a great idea.)
Post a Comment