Megan's Chicken Enchilada Casserole
I'm posting this for Megan because I love it soooo much and I call her for it all the time. It makes me miss the good 'ol roommate days at BYU-I. Thanks Meg! Correct me if I get anything wrong. :)
1 1/2 lbs chicken, cooked and diced
1 16 oz container sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
corn tortillas, broken apart into large pieces
shredded cheddar cheese
4 oz can of green chillies
Brown chicken. Mix together sour cream, cream of chicken and chillies. In a baking dish layer corn tortilla pieces, sour cream mixxture, chicken and cheese. Continue to layer until you are out of ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or microwave for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
1 comments:
I have a VERY similar recipe that I make all the time, it's so yummy, I also add some minced(dried)onions for some added flavor!
Post a Comment