Anybody have a good recipe for Beef Stew?
I was just wondering if anyone has a beef stew recipe that they love. I made beef stew on Sunday and I personally thought it was gross. Jeremy said he liked it, but I never know if he is just trying to be nice! :) I love stew so if someone could help me out that would be great!
1 comments:
I like the Lipton soup starters. They run about $3 and all you need to do is add the beef. You can make it in your crock pot (I like this best, because the veggies are better after cooking all day), or over the stove in 20 min. My family loves this stew, and it is quick and easy for me. I make some corn bread, and have a meal for my family and leftovers for my husband to take to work the next day.
Post a Comment