New Month - New Menu
I thought that since it is a new month I would share with you all my menu for this month. I have a winter menu and a summer menu, each is for three months and is repeated once. We don't always stick exactly to what is on my calendar for the day, but we do usually keep the menu items for that month. You will notice that not all of the days are filled, that is because I like to try new things once in a while. This sure has made grocery shopping a lot easier and we save a lot of money too. If anyone is interested in any of the recipes let me know an I will be happy to post them. Happy planning!
6 comments:
Hey Tami - Great idea with your menus! I have something similar, but with a lot less organiztion! :) There were four meals you had that looked intriguing. Could you post the recipes for Manicoti, Red sauce chicken enchiladas, procupine meatballs, and cranberry chicken? Thank you so much!
mmmmmm.... I LOVE pot stickers. Can you post that one too?
Sorry Kelli, but I am a cheater on the pot stickers. I buy them frozen, the Ling Ling brand is pretty good. I am waiting to get a recipe from my sisters friend that is great, I will post it when I get it.
Tami - can you also post the creamy italian crockpot chicken? Thanks!
Seriously...how do you not get fat making such great meals EVERYNIGHT?!?! And...did I see that you cook on Saturdays? You're great! Ours is either go out, frozen pizza, or whatever the heck you want!
Shellee- Did you see how easy some of my Saturday meals are? Cold Sandwiches are not that hard to do. LOL Besides, just because it is on the menu, doesn't necesarily mean that it gets made. However, Matt and I do prefer to eat in most of the time, and he helps a lot with the cooking on the weekends.
Post a Comment