Monday, December 1, 2008

Food Storage

My mom showed me this website and there is this amazing spread sheet to help you get your food storage in order. I am working on it today and can't wait to get shopping! Thought you might like to see it too. I is taking some time but I think it will be worth it in the end when I know exactly what to buy to have a three month food supply.

http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/babysteps/step-3-three-months-of-normal-food/

2 comments:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

Hi my name is Holly, I don’t know any of you girls, but stumbled across your blog from another friend. I LOVE your blog!!! You guys have some awesome ideas and recipes on here! I would love to be able to share some of my recipes with you guys! Let me know if you are interested.

Tami said...

Hey Holly! You know me, had some classes together in high school and our husbands used to work together at CBH.