Salsa Chicken & Rice Skillet
Well, I figured maybe I would get the ball rolling on this blog again. :) I actually found this recipe on ricearoni.com and we have loved it. They have a cool thing called the "Dinner Wizard" where you can select the items you have on hand and they will give you recipes you can make with those items. Thats how I found this recipe. I haven't tried any other ones yet, but this one has been great!
Salsa Chicken & Rice Skillet
1 Box (6-9 oz.) Rice-A-Roni Chicken Flavor
2 Tbsp. Butter
1 lb. Chicken, cut into 1" pieces
1 C Salsa
1 C Corn
1 C Shredded Cheese
1 Med. Tomato, chopped
1. In large skillet over medium heat, saute rice mix w/ butter until golden brown.
2. SLOWLY stir in 2 cups water, chicken, salsa, and seasoning packet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Stir in corn. Cook 5 more minutes.
4. Top with cheese and tomato. Let cheese melt.
Serves 4
1 comments:
This sounds awesome! Thanks!
Post a Comment