Thai Chicken and Spicy Asian Noodles
Jeremy and I really liked this. I love making stir fry stuff because it is so easy, but I never get the flavor quite right---I really liked this sauce! It's a keeper for the Davis family. By the way...does anyone else read or post on this blog????!!! I need ideas people! :)
Ingredients:
1 8oz package uncooked linguine
1 8oz pakage sugar snap peas (fresh or frozen)
2 Tbsp peanut oil (I used canola because I didn't have peanut oil)
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp peanut butter
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1 tsp chili garlic sauce (you can find this in the asian section of the grocery store)
1 garlic clove, minced
2 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked sliced and seasoned with salt and pepper (I also used a little garlic powder and ginger)
1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional- it just adds a little kick)
Directions:
Slice chicken into thin pieces, season, cook and set aside. Whisk together peanut oil, soy sauce, peanut butter, lime juice, chili garlic sauce and garlic, set aside. Boil noodles according to package directions- Add peas to the boiling noodles during the last 2-3 minutes.
Combine chicken, noodles, peas and sauce. Top with chopped cilantro.
Serves 4
1 comments:
I made this again the other night and decided that with this many noodles you should make more of the sauce.
Post a Comment