Monday, December 3, 2007

Super Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Thanks for letting me join the blog Kelli!

I got this recipe from one of my friends. Our ward has a yahoo group where we can post announcements, recipes, the moms organize playgroups and share child-raising tips.......anyway...I posted this recipe on the group just because I thought it was yummy, and it was a big hit with everyone in my ward! One of the ladies loved it because it is dairy-free, and wheat-free, and she has kids who can't have either. Anyway, here's the recipe.

1 can of pumpkin (15 oz.)
1 box of spice cake mix

Mix together (it's very thick!) and pour into greased or lined muffin tray. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. The first time I tried them I followed the recipe exactly. They were good, but the next time I made them, I added a little applesauce to moisten them up a bit. They are also good with mini-chocolate chips in them!

Enjoy!

0 comments: